Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello again, here are a few more Christmas cards I made.  I want to get these posted so I can get on to Valentines... almost too late!

Today I want to show you the lovely centerpiece embellishment you can make with punches.  I used Fancy Flower Punch for the bottom layer and then embossed it with the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I cut several 5-Petal Flowers from the Red Glimmer Paper and stacked them on top.  The center is the two smallest flowers from the Boho Blossoms punch, cut from Wild Wasabi card stock.  I stacked all the punches together and cut a hole in the center with a handheld circle punch.  I held them together with a Gold Glimmer Brad.

I used the gorgeous Holly Berry Bouquet paper, which I embossed with the Starburst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, for the background.
The Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding is ruffled onto a strip of Sticky Tape.
Supplies:
118073  Fancy Flower Punch 
120175  Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
119880  5-Petal Flowers
121790  Red Glimmer Paper
119858  Boho Blossoms punch
121003  Glimmer Brads - Basics
120992  Seam Binding - Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock - 119685 Cherry Cobbler, 108641Wild Wasabi

Stamp, stamp, stamp!
Phyllis

No comments: