Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Christmas Keepsake Box - my favorite project ever!

I am saving the best things for last, IMHO!  This is my favorite project I ever made! I used a kit that I earned from Stampin' Up! for a new recruit last July.  It included all the paper, ribbon, package of pearls, buttons, charm,  doodads, glitter, etc. as well as instructions, so I had everything I needed to make it. It was quite a haul of goodies!!  It saved the time of digging things out of my stash because it was all right there.  I had so much fun making it, I loved every minute, but I really did lose track of how many hours it took.  Click on the photos for a closer look.  These photos are not the best because I took them in a hurry before I rushed out the door to deliver it.






I purchased a few more of these because I have not found these boxes anywhere, they are a really nice size.  So many of the keepsake boxes are too small.

Stay tuned, the last final Christmas post in on the way soon.

Then it's on to Valentines, almost too late...

Phyllis



No comments: