Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stampin' Up! Tea Shoppe


I really enjoyed making this set of cards that features the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set and Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.  I used this set because it was featured in the February tutorial of a 3 month subscription I purchased from Chat Wszelaki at Me, My Stamps and I.  I want to to give a shout out to Chat because her tutorials are very well done and reasonably priced.  

I changed out a few things, primarily the color scheme,  because I didn’t have enough Pool Party card stock to make 4 sets of the cards and I wanted to use the Pleated Satin Ribbon.  Also, I wanted to showcase my favorite papers from Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.

(The Stampin' up! Tea Shoppe set and Twitterpated Dedsigner Series Paper are featured on every card, so I will not list them in the "recipes.")


Card Stock:  Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade

Accessories:  Rhinestones;  Ruffled Ribbon - Island Indigo; Punches - Boho Blossoms, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border;  Framelits - Labels Collection.


The Baja Breeze Layer on the sentiment is cut from the same size Framelit Label die, and then cut in half and placed behind the white layer.










Card stock: Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red,  Whisper White

Accessories:  Rhinestones; Stitched-Poly Ribbon - Blushing Bride;  Stampin' Write Markers - Blushing Bride, Lucky Limeade; Punches - Word Window; Framelits - Label Collection; Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Stripes
The teacup is a mini card.  I stamped it on a folded piece of card stock with the tea cup handle close to the edge. Then I cut out the tea cup, cutting both layers together so they would match perfectly.













Card stock:  Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Lucky Limeade

Ink:  Basic Gray

Accessories: Pearls;  Pleated Satin Ribbon - Blushing Bride; Boho Blossoms Punch; Framelits - Labels Collection









Card Stock:  Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride

Ink:  Baja Breeze, Basic Gray

Accessories:  Pearls; Pleated Satin Ribbon - Blushing Bride;  Punches - Large Oval, Scallop Oval;  Framelit - Labels Collection



Phyllis Strickland