Monday, October 29, 2012

Stampin' Up Scentsational Seasons Stamp Set and matching Framelits

Hi - it's been a while, and Hurricane Sandy is about to do her worst.  If the predictions are right, we will be without power for an extended time.  So I thought I better sneak in a blog post since I am sure internet service will be out even longer.

I made this card for the Stampin' Diva's monthly swap:


Not bad for a quick snap with my iPhone 4S, is it?

Here are the deets:
Stamps:  Scensational Season, Greetings of the Season
Card stock:  Raspberry Fizz, Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, Whisper White. 
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Early Espresso,
Accessories:Color Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks – In Color, Soft Subtles;  ¾” Sweater Trim – Whisper White; Basic Rhinestones;  Crystal Effects;  TIEF – Lacy Brocade;  Framelits – Window Frame, Holiday Collection; Stampin’ Dimensionals; Glue Dots


I hope you all are safe!

Rubber hugs,


4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Cute card. I love that set.

Hope you are safe. We survived here in NY!

Phyllis Strickland said...

HI Lisa,
Thank your kind words. Glad to hear you are safe in NY! We are lucky here where I live! Even though we are only 55 miles from center Philadelphia, we did not get the same storm fury. We never lost power in this area, but they warn it still could happen as trees can still fall down a day or two later. Stay safe!

Color Cure said...

Beautiful card!!

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card and love the colour combo!